We envision transformed communities of people who view and value each differently Abled person as created in God’s image and with the ability to attain their God given potential in leading fulfilling lives.
“To provide Wholistic education and support to children with disabilities and their families so that they can achieve their God-given potential and to create awareness in the community for constructive response and engagement.”
1. To provide wholistic education and support to children with developmental disabilities (with a special focus on autism) and counseling and guidance to their families.
2. To assist children with disabilities in supporting themselves and being fruitful members of the community.
3. To ensure that money, or the lack of it, does not prevent any parent from providing quality education to the child.
4. To bring transformation in the way in which people view persons with disabilities.
5. To involve communities in supporting and assisting people with disabilities.
6. To create awareness and develop sensitivity towards disabilities within the community.
7. To connect families who have children with disabilities meet with other families and encourage active community involvement in the field of disability.
8. Provide spiritual nurture to children with disabilities and their families.
9. To be advocates for children with disabilities and their families , specially in the field of autism
10. To train people in providing professional care/assistance to Children with Disabilities.
• Each child is created in the image of God.
• Each child is created for a purpose.
• Each child is born with the potential to achieve that purpose.
• No one is exempt from giving back to society.
• All of us are differently abled.
“Your work produced by faith,
Your labour prompted by love
Your endurance inspired by hope” - The Bible”
2. Child focused
3. Team work